Chaos Group V-Ray Next Update 1.2 (Build 4.10.03) for Autodesk 3ds Max
Chaos Group V-Ray Next Update 1.2 (Build 4.10.03) for Autodesk 3ds Max | 4.2 Gb
The Chaos Group team is pleased to announce the availability of V-Ray Next 4.10.03 for Autodesk 3ds Max. The long-awaited major update to its production renderer, following five months in public beta. New ‘Scene Intelligence’ features, new V-Ray GPU rendering architecture, overall speed boosts.
V-Ray Next Build 4.10.03, Update 1.2 Official Release - Date Mar 27, 2019
- Initial support for 3ds Max 2020
- Support for IES files containing the comma (",") symbol in the light's description
- Blowup and Auto Region Selected produce stretched results
- Crash when exporting vrscene to a non-existing directory
- Direct light selects are always propagated through refractions
- Drop action should fall back to default
- MaxScript error occurs with viewport menus when V-Ray is downgraded to an older version with no viewport IPR support
- Separate VRayCryptomatte REs names are not exported to .vrscene
- Wrong keyframes export to .vrscene, breaking animation rendering
- Viewport IPR has wrong perspective when switching the active viewport from orthographic projection
- VRayDenoiser is not always applied on the complete pass
- VRaySamperInfo render element is not exported
- Wrong Object XYZ texture mapping for Volume grids rendered
- Color corrections panel is missing when is maximized during IPR session
- Lightness color correction with values close to zero lead to artifacts in Lens Effects results
- Vertical shift is reset in the viewport preview
- "Expand # to frame number" doesn't work in the viewport
- Volume grids loaded from OpenVDB caches that contain internal rotation render clipped with V-Ray GPU
- Crash when trying to export vrscene to a non-existent folder
- Decimal separator changes randomly on every export in a specific scene
- Silent uninstall does not work for V-Ray Next
About V-Ray Next for Autodesk 3ds Max. A major overhaul of V-Ray’s two-decades-old code base, V-Ray Next promises a boost in overall rendering performance of “up to 25 percent”, according to Chaos Group CTO Vlado Koylazov.
The speed gains are augmented by two of V-Ray Next’s key changes: new ‘Scene Intelligence’ features designed to simplify the set-up of complex scenes, and V-Ray GPU, its new GPU rendering architecture.
Other key features include Nvidia’s AI-based OptiX render denoiser, a new physiologically plausible hair shader, a new V-Ray Switch material for look dev work, and a scene lighting analysis system.
Pipeline improvements include support for layered Alembic files, and the V-Ray Plugin material and texture, which enable users to load any material or texture from the standalone edition of the renderer.
About Chaos Group. Chaos Group is a worldwide leader in computer graphics technology, helping artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. Chaos Group specializes in physically-based rendering and simulation software used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. Today, the company's research and development in cloud rendering, material scanning, and virtual reality is shaping the future of creative storytelling and digital design. Founded in 1997, Chaos Group is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Product: Chaos Group V-Ray
Version: Next Update 1.2 (Build 4.10.03)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.chaosgroup.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2013-2020
Size: 4.2 Gb