当前位置： 首页/ 虚拟现实 / Unreal Engine4 / DoN's Dynamic Mesh Effects虚幻4插件4.17版本
DoN's Dynamic Mesh Effects虚幻4插件4.17版本
Knowledge Base: drunkonnectar.com/mesh-painting-for-ue4/knowledge-base
Boost your Visual FX and Gameplay tools with a single-node painting solution which works on any mesh or landscape, provides custom collision for your gameplay and is network-ready out-of-the-box.
Apply incremental damage effects, stamp decals with custom textures, UMG tattoos. Quick integration with your existing materials and once setup, works on any number of actors, even dynamically spawned ones.
Paint Blob Collision allows you to use painted effects as proxy collisions for gameplay, such as creating portals on walls or floors that custom projectiles or actors can pass through, for creating lava traps for A.I., etc.
Multiplayer is supported out-of-the-box with a carefully designed system that replicates your paint strokes efficiently. DoN's Mesh Painter also supports multiple UV workflows, multiple paint layers, local-space/world-space painting on any axis and more.
* Paint on skeletal meshes, Landscapes or Static meshes with a single node, receive paint inside your material as RGB/A channels ready for instant use.
* Decal projection, custom brushes, UMG Text stamping supported on all meshes, even animated skeletal meshes or ragdolls.
* Paint Blob Collision API allows you to apply custom collision tags to paint strokes and query them back, generating endless gameplay possibilities.
* Paint Blob Collision is NOT a physical solution and does not tie in with Unreal's Phyx collisions. You'll need to write custom components for your portal behaviors, etc.
* Quick integration into existing materials, use on any number of meshes (even dynamically spawned actors) with zero additional setup.
* Multiple UV workflows supported for maximum flexibility: Mesh UVs, World Space UVs and Local Space UVs (along XY, YZ, XZ)
Network Replicated: Yes, full support for multiplayer. All features are network ready out-of-the-box!
Supported Development Platforms: Win64
Supported Target Build Platforms: Win32, Win64 (additional platforms may work, but aren't tested)
4.17 drive.google.com v2.0
4.15 - 4.16 drive.google.com v1.0
Important/Additional Notes: Paint based collision for gameplay does not use physical collision bodies, end-users will need to use a custom query API to leverage this feature.